Front End Loader Training Course | Safety Certification
- OHS/CSA Compliant
- Certified Trainers
- Your Site or Ours
Front End Loader Operator Training Course
Course Description (PDF Download)
- Your Jobsite or Our Training Center: Our Certified Trainers will train your operators on your equipment and your specific applications, or we provide regularly scheduled training classes at our regional Training Centers throughout Western Canada.
- Theory Test: Complete & comprehensive classroom training provided to determine your qualifications to proceed to the practical training program.
- Practical Training: Practical, hands-on training enables you to conduct a pre-use inspection, work place hazard assessment and demonstrate proper operating techniques for Front End Loaders.
- Certification: After successful completion of the written theory test and final practical assessment, a certification card and diploma for the Front End Loader course is provided.
- Understanding Regulations: Within Federal, Provincial and individual company policies.
- Knowledge of the Types of Front End Loaders: Rigid Frame, Articulated Frame, and Attachments.
- Understand the Main Parts & each function: Hydraulic System, Cylinder Assemblies, Steering System, Accumulator and Locking System, Front Loader Assembly, Main Controls and Functions, Engine Compartment and Wheels and Tires.
- Understanding Front End Loader Operating Safety: Stability, Overloading and Improper loading, Maneuverability, Side slope & Grades, Hazard Assessment of the Worksite.
- Safe Front End Loader Operation: Pre-use Inspections, Filling and Dumping the Bucket, Digging, Leveling and Undercutting, Loading a Truck, Operating on a Slope or Grade, Shutdown and Parking, Proper Loading and Transporting with trailer, Working with a Signal Person.
- Fuel Types and Fire Safety: Gasoline & Diesel fuel and workplace fire safety procedures.